Digital Marketer Apprentice
The Apprentice will be working alongside the company owner to produce regular marketing content and manage the day to day running of Summiteer’s social media platforms, website, and email mailing list. You will work towards a Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard through Kendal College.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will work alongside the company owner in an exciting role that will provide ample opportunity for the learning and implementation of new skills in digital marketing and admin.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive on the job training and support. You will learn how to competently use industry-standard Adobe software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro.
You will also be trained in the basics of the coding (liquid) used in Shopify websites. You will gain an increased level of responsibility in various duties as your apprenticeship progresses.
Duties will include:
- The day to day running of the company’s social media platforms
- Updates to website content
- Managing an eCommerce platform and website (Shopify)
- Producing email marketing campaigns
- Collecting content for email newsletters and blogposts
- Analysing social media marketing results
- Dealing with customer emails and answering telephone queries
- Creating photo and video content
- Coming up with new ideas and methods for increasing the brand’s awareness
Hours of work:
30 hours per week
Summiteer Equipment, Kendal
30th August 2021
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from the Kendal College Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700